Pomegrante Goat Cheese Balls
Total time: 50 Minutes
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 20-25 pretzel sticks
1. In a food processor add cream cheese and goat cheese. Blend until combined.
2. Place goat cheese mixture in refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes.
3. Remove goat cheese mixture and roll into 1/2″ mini balls (you should be able to get around 20-25 balls out of the goat cheese mixture) When finished, place on parchment paper and put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to harden.
4. Remove the goat cheese balls from the refrigerator and roll them in fresh pomegranate seeds. Place a pretzel stick through the center and serve.
5. If you are not serving right away, store in the refrigerator
Optional: serve with your favorite crackers.