Peach and Nectarine Yougurt Parfait with Frozen Arils
Total time: 5-10 Minutes
- 2 ripe yellow peaches
- 2 ripe yellow nectarines
- 1 cup Juicy Gems frozen pomegranate arils
- 2 cups shaved cocunut
- 2 cups granola
- 2 fresh mint leaves
1. Cut the peaches and nectarines and place in a bowl.
2. Place shaved coconut on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 mins or until golden brown. Let cool.
3. Place coconut and granola in a separate bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup coconut
4. In a glass tumbler spoon 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt Add 2 tablespoons of the granola and coconut mixture. Add 2 tablespoons of Farm2You peaches and nectarines. Add one tablespoon of frozen Juicy Gems arils. Repeat this again.
5. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup coconut and mint leaf. Enjoy!