Servings: One Bowl (feeds about 6)
Total time: 15 Minutes
For the Salsa:
- 6 large avocados
- 1 cup Juicy Gems pomegranate arils
- 2 limes, juiced
- Jalapeño, diced (to taste)
- Red onion, diced (to taste)
- Granulated garlic (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Tortilla chips
1. Peel and mash avocados in a medium bowl.
2. Add in 3/4 cup pomegranate arils, lime juice, jalapeño, red onion, garlic, and salt. Stir well.
3. Chill for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Garnish with remaining pomegranate arils. Serve with tortilla chips.